That's the LAST thing we would do. We follow Google's Webmaster Guidelines to the letter. No tricks, nothing hidden from Google. There are two big problems with trying to trick Google and other search engines.
- If one of your competitors spots you doing it and they have any search engine knowledge – you can bet they will tell Google what you are doing and the outcome will likely be a penalty for your site.
- Google has advised that its experts check the top ranking sites, to make sure they deserve to be where they are.
If we cheat, they will see. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but eventually all search engine cheats get caught.
So what do we do?
- We analyse your website and determine what is causing Google to not believe it should be a top ranked site, then we work with you to add these missing pieces of the puzzle.
- Remove anything that we find that might be causing a Google Penalty. We then contact Google to let them know about the fixes, and ask they remove any penalties.
- We fix all html and site architecture issues.
- We analyse your existing content, to ensure that it is search engine friendly.
The most secure way to get your site to page one on Google, is to make it better than the sites already there as far as google is concerned.
We help you achieve this and the result is a site on Page one of Google that STAYS on page one!